 Off-Topic / Debate / 17896
Re: Freedom of Speech? W sez NO!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sat, 28 Sep 2002 04:00:05 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Mike Petrucelli writes:

I guess I was still a little angered by the original subject of
this thread that by the time I replyed here I was being a
triffle silly in the head. HO HO HEE HEE HA HA.

So, I seem to have missed the explanation of what exactly angered you about • the
subject?  I thought it was a good pointer.

Chris

The fact that someone had their fundamental rights of; freedom of speech,
freedom to peacefully assemble, and freedom to peacefully protest, and there
was no public outcry. There was no major news coverage. It is just disgusting.
Then I followed the tread into the tangent it took and fell into that trap of
posting angry (at essentially something else entirely.)

-Mike Petrucelli