 Off-Topic / Debate / 17890
Re: Freedom of Speech? W sez NO!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 27 Sep 2002 19:52:26 GMT

But you're accepting Bush's victory, even though it, too, was well within
the margin of error.

Hmmm, I can't say that I think it was even close.  The election was stolen
pure and simple.

  That's actually my stance as well, but I didn't all my facts straight
before posting, so I figured I'd simply address the logical problems of
Mike's assertion.  Michael Moore, who admittedly sometimes clings too dearly
to erroneous information, has a nice exegesis of the stolen election in his
book Stupid White Men.  If ever you get over your general disgust in the US
Gov't, I guarantee that this book will restore it!  Of course, you seem more
conscious of gov't ugliness than a lot of people I know, so Moore's book
might not tell you anything new.

What I remain concerned with is the fact that there is rather compelling
information that the election was basically stolen and nobody cares.  Not
one little bit.

  That's the Liberal Media for you--always maligning Republicans while
glossing over the hideous faults of the Democrats!  8^)

    Dave!