 Off-Topic / Debate / 17852
Re: Freedom of Speech? W sez NO!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 26 Sep 2002 14:28:55 GMT

http://www.postgazette.com/nation/20020904arrest0904p3.asp

With a followup here and elsewhere:

http://www.postgazette.com/firstamendment/20020909brian0909p5.asp

I suppose that the sign-carriers can take comfort in the fact that at least
they weren't shipped to Cuba...

   Dave!

btw, if I haven't said it yet...

I do hope that you and your fellow citizens do not vote this person in for
another term.  Yeah, you're stuck with 'im for another few years but then
"vote the incompotent iggit outta office!!--send 'im packing!!"

Just my humble opinion as a concerned neighbour

Mebee we can convince Bubba to come back... ;)

Dave K
(who is now on record for Dubya bashing--FBI, add a dossier on me!  Get
yerself a little manilla envelope--that's k-o-u-D (as in David)) y-s, a commie-
pink-o-Canadian!)

Dave K