 Off-Topic / Debate / 17876
Re: Freedom of Speech? W sez NO!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 26 Sep 2002 20:36:41 GMT

<snip>

A big one, IMO!  I'd love to see someone try to exploit it, but that would
be as good as forfeiting the race, since it would look like something fishy
was going on.  Maybe we could ask Dave K to send a suggestion to the writers
of "West Wing."  8^)

    Dave!

I'll forward it off to one of my WW newsgroups!

By the way, wasn't that 2 hours last night great??

Toby, Josh and Donna lost, trying to get back to DC...

Whoever said that WW uses 'contrived' situations and slants the whatever,
numbers 'n such, was right--the scene in the bar when the father was talking
to Toby about his daughter going to Notre Dame, and how he was very worried
about how he was going to pay for it... I thought it was poignant, but
contrived.

Anwho, still loved it.

Bartlett for America!!!

Dave K.