 Off-Topic / Debate / 17859
Re: Freedom of Speech? W sez NO!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 26 Sep 2002 15:26:23 GMT

I do hope that you and your fellow citizens do not vote this person in for
another term.  Yeah, you're stuck with 'im for another few years but then
"vote the incompotent iggit outta office!!--send 'im packing!!"

You aren't listening!  We didn't vote him in in the first place.

Whoa, calm your jets there Chris--my whole post was rather in a humourous
vein and was light hearted... I know your issues for your fractured voting
system.  I seem to recall that after the Florida fiasco, that someone went
back and recounted, and said that Bush would have won anyway, but that's
prob'ly another bias tally.  So, in your mind, what *should* be done about
the situation *now*?

As I've stated, in Canada is not so much of a problem 'cause we have, as of
today (will change tomorrow, I'm sure) 5 parties, so our PM *could* be
'voted' in with having 20.1 percent of the votes--doncha just love democracy?

Surely in his
current position, he will be able to rig the vote using even more convincing
tactics.

Hey conspiracy guy, I know this plot of land in the desert that has a UFO.
Did you see the post on instant runn-off voting?  People are doing things to
make sure this fiasco doesn't happen again.

http://news.lugnet.com/off-topic/debate/?n=17378

We'll have him for _at least_ another four years.

(I wonder how much republican money went to Nader last time...)

I wonder how much the democrats paid Ross to run with Bubba and Bush Sr, and
Bubba and Bob.

Chris

Dave K