 Off-Topic / Debate / 17443
Re: Construction toys non-returnable?!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 23 Aug 2002 16:55:35 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Richard Marchetti writes:
In lugnet.market.shopping, Aaron West writes:
Aren't you the guy that opens the 3-packs of underwear in the store, switch
them so that your selected pack contains only black underwear, place the
unwanted colors in the remaining packages and then buy the black 'uns?????

Yeah, that is weird that you remember that...

I still can't figure out the hubbub over that one -- the packs are all
random colors anyway, and I am not damaging or stealing anything.
Everything remains in perfectly sellable condition and none would be the
wiser as to what I had done even if they looked for it.  All the other
buyers still get the colors and numbers of underwear they see in the
package, just like me -- I just like all black or charcoal.

Easier solution, Richard - fly to England and buy underwear at Debenham's -
they have 3-packs of just black & dark grey for the Gen-X/Gen-Y crowd.

if you want, I'll get you some packs next time I'm over there on vacation.
Paul Sinasohn