 Marketplace / Shopping / 9800
Re: Construction toys non-returnable?!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 24 Aug 2002 03:46:42 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Frank Filz writes:
Of course the free marketer in me would point out that poor customer
service is in part the price we are paying for prefering discount
superbox stores ...

Actually, this is the part that puzzles me...

Both Wal-mart and TRU have lenient return policies posted in the store in
the Customer Service dept. I have yet to look into this from a legal
standpoint, but I assume they must adhere to their publically posted
policies.  And again, the only loser here is likely to be some kid that
feels intimidated enough to not stand their ground.

I found it a mere anoyance really.  At the same time, it puts me off in
terms of giving them my business in the future.

-- Hop-Frog