 Off-Topic / Debate / 16671
Re: Poll: Majority Palestinians See Israel's Elimination as Goal
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 24 Jun 2002 01:25:56 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Mike Petrucelli writes:

Again could someone please tell me how to canel that message as
I was obviously experinceing a lapse in judgement.

No one was casting any aspersions for what was an honest mistake. I wouldn't
worry about it much...

How to cancel depends on how you posted. If you used a newsreader you should
be able to cancel from that reader, see your docs. If you used the web, drop
a note to admin@lugnet.com and include the URL of the post and a clear
unambiguous statement that you want it cancelled. That should work. Ditto
for mailed in posts I think but I am not sure.

Thanks for the prompt reply. I sent the appropriate message.

A search of the FAQ should help you.

Hope that helps. I'd be glad to see you repost it after sanitization or
better yet if the author would, but I really understand and sypathise with
his position on not wanting to post to .debate any more if it is who I think
it is.

++Lar

Well I think I'll give it a day or two and see what's up.

-Mike Petrucelli