 Off-Topic / Debate / 16599
Re: Majority Palestinians See Israel's Elimination as Goal
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 13 Jun 2002 11:13:42 GMT

"John" <John@TCLTC.org> wrote in message news:GxK3ux.LKv@lugnet.com...
At the very least, there should be *civil* war in the West Bank.  It makes • me
laugh to hear those such as Mubarak calling for a Palestinian State *now*, • as
if that reality alone will change *any* future attitudes or behaviors of • the
Palestinians towards Israel.

It seems to me that everyone who supports the Palestinians and peace in • the
middle east suffers from a classic case of projection.  Peace, it seems, • is the
last thing on these people's minds.

http://www.reuters.com/news_article.jhtml?type=worldnews&StoryID=1075212

-John

I liked the ad:
"Get moore freedom,  try MSN Internet Access today"...
In the middle of the page...
So you do not think that people in Palestine would change attitude against
Israel if both sides could sign an agreement of peace and understanding on a
high level?
Like all humans they probably can change attitude like the rest of us
depending on our lifesituation.
But then again, I´m only human.. ;-)
/J