 Off-Topic / Debate / 16583
Poll: Majority Palestinians See Israel's Elimination as Goal
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 11 Jun 2002 19:37:45 GMT

At the very least, there should be *civil* war in the West Bank.  It makes me
laugh to hear those such as Mubarak calling for a Palestinian State *now*, as
if that reality alone will change *any* future attitudes or behaviors of the
Palestinians towards Israel.

It seems to me that everyone who supports the Palestinians and peace in the
middle east suffers from a classic case of projection.  Peace, it seems, is the
last thing on these people's minds.

http://www.reuters.com/news_article.jhtml?type=worldnews&StoryID=1075212

-John