 Off-Topic / Debate / 14190
Re: Rooting out nests of snakes and destroying them
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 22 Oct 2001 10:11:02 GMT

Once you renounce civilization you renounce the protection of it as well.
These terrorists have renounced. We will give due process because we are
better than they are, not because they are entitled to it.

Is this what you think justice means?

Scott A