 Off-Topic / Debate / 14189
Re: - The Osama Bin Ladin Song - VERY FUNNY!!!! ; )P
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 22 Oct 2001 10:40:48 GMT

One does not have to be "anti-war" or a "Taliban supporter" to find it
offensive. Indeed, if I were anti-war I'm sure the way events are depicted
on the page would confirm my views.

Scott A

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Darth Joules writes:
**WARNING** DON'T PLAY THIS WHERE ANTI-WAR or TALIBAN SUPPORTERS CAN HEAR
IT!!!

You need speakers for this...

...and if you don't have them, go out and buy them!

http://www.gotlaughs.com/funpages/bin2.cfm

Have a good one!!!    ; )P

Darth Joules