 Off-Topic / Debate / 14142
Re: On the veracity of statistics in general
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 19 Oct 2001 18:34:19 GMT

Even if you are correct. You have produced a report which suggests that one
statistic may be wrong. Your argument alleges that the UN systematically
produces duff statistics. I’m not clear how you have reached that
conclusion. Perhaps you could explain?

Well, it seems obvious to me that if they have produced one study that is
bogus, that all their work is suspect.

Chris