 Off-Topic / Debate / 14139
Re: On the veracity of statistics in general
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 19 Oct 2001 17:41:40 GMT

If you think the UN stats lack rigour. Show us.

I did. Go to the top of the thread and *read* the article I cited.

I have not read it yet.

Hmm. The word “impartial” does *not* come to mind. Is this the best you can do?

Even if you are correct. You have produced a report which suggests that one
statistic may be wrong. Your argument alleges that the UN systematically
produces duff statistics. I’m not clear how you have reached that
conclusion. Perhaps you could explain?

Scott A