 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 812
Re: Mega-Bloks (Ritvik) is watching
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Mon, 5 Mar 2001 04:36:10 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Todd Lehman writes:

I'm sure the LCAD folks don't want to see clone brand poisoning in the CAD
stuff either.

  Speaking of which, the unofficial count of officially unofficial clone.dat's
is now about 310, and I'm just polishing off a few linetype 5's before
unleashing these non-canon (ie: I don't want them to be misconstrued as
official LCad contributions) dats into the pool.  I've cried wolf before, but
now I have enough parts to make a somewhat noteworthy debut...

     Dave!