 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 796
Re: Mega-Bloks (Ritvik) is watching
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Sun, 4 Mar 2001 20:58:31 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Benjamin Medinets writes:
good point....oh and not to give them free advertizing, but I saw a new
Ritvik model, the deluxe monorail set...it was interesting but not as nice
a layout as the airport shuttle for lego, and not as functional....
but since its new, maybe Ritvik is trying to tap into the Lego market with
something that consumers really want....hint hint Lego....put out sets that
people really want!!!

They have a monorail? really??

Do you have a URL into their site? They seem to have fallen into the "we
better do fancy flash stuff so our site is snazzy" trap too.

++Lar