 Marketplace / Theory / 1989
Re: PayPal policy change
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.market.services
Date:
Fri, 30 Mar 2001 21:07:56 GMT

Did anybody find a phone number for Paypal ?

Helge

from the bottom of
<http://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=p/hlp/help_global-outside>
How can I contact customer service?
If you have questions regarding our service, you can contact us via email at
service@paypal.com or via telephone at (402) 935-7733 Monday through Friday
between the hours of 4am and 10pm PST.

Thanks Ben,

I did call them. My intention were to skip the first layer of answering
people, and go directily for a manager of some type. The first lady I spoke
to insisted on that she were the one to talk, and that there were no need to
go any further. So I explained the situasion, and she repeated all the crap
I had got in multiple mails, and refused to answer directly on any of my
spesific questions. She insisted on that it was impossible for Paypal to
transfer money to my bank account in Norway. Funny that the rest of the
world has no problem with such transfers. And then she suddenly hang up on
me. ( I may have been getting a bit irritated ) I imidiately call agian, and
ask for a manager again. The lady I spoke with had no problem with that, but
unfortenutely her manager were busy at the moment. But she would call me
RIGHT back. She repeated that three times. Yeah right... Guess what ? No
body called... I gave up and are back to writing mails that gets answerd,
but with answers that contain no useful information.

It seems to me that Paypal are in some serious problems at the moment...

Regards,
Helge