 Marketplace / Theory / 1983
Re: PayPal (ugh!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.market.services
Date:
Sun, 25 Mar 2001 03:47:18 GMT

In lugnet.market.services, Helge Viker writes:

Hi Amy,

Thanks for the answer.

money
with no apparent plan to repay it, and instructed the seller to keep me in the
dark. So I filed a complaint with the FTC.

excuse my ignorance; what is FTC ?

Helge, since you went paypal-only I've been unable to order from your store
because I *refuse* to deal with paypal.

I went Paypal only (I have also accepted cash, but prefered Paypal) because
Paypal was fast, easy and cheaper than many other options. Now that they
have showed their true face I have to find som other way of getting
payments. Recommendations ?

going to put me out of the factoring business)

++Lar