 Marketplace / Theory / 1942
Re: PayPal policy change
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.market.services
Date:
Sat, 10 Mar 2001 04:12:58 GMT

guito wrote in message ...
Looks like international PayPal users who didn't know about
this policy change are going to get screwed.  Apparantly
PayPal won't allow international users to transfer money to
their Visa cards anymore.

March 7th was the final day to get your money out.

The email I got from paypal warning me about this (several weeks ago) said
that if I didn't have a bank account attached to my Paypal account, any
balance would be automatically transferred to my Visa before the link shut
down. If they actually did this, then people should not have been left
unable to access their money. They also said that they would allow attaching
a Mastercard to an account starting in March, so that would be an
alternative to withdrawing to a Visa.

Kevin
Craftsman Lego Kits & Custom models: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com
Brickbay Lego parts store: http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=Kevinw1