 Marketplace / Theory / 1976
Re: PayPal policy change
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.market.services
Date:
Fri, 23 Mar 2001 22:03:14 GMT

In lugnet.market.theory, Helge Viker writes:
I have been trying to contact PayPal for days now and no reply.
Anyone know how to contact these people by phone?  I can't find
a single phone listing for them anywhere (I thought that was
illegal).

Did anybody find a phone number for Paypal ?

Helge

from the bottom of
<http://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=p/hlp/help_global-outside>
How can I contact customer service?
If you have questions regarding our service, you can contact us via email at
service@paypal.com or via telephone at (402) 935-7733 Monday through Friday
between the hours of 4am and 10pm PST.

Hope this helps you guys. I'm in the US so these problems aren't affecting
me directly, only via those international users who want ot use my shop, I
guess.
BEN GATRELLE
<http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=yellowcastle>