 Marketplace / Theory / 1977
Re: Franchising Spamcake?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Fri, 23 Mar 2001 22:28:00 GMT

OTOH, since Tom has a new mouth to feed, I would support his membership in the
GoB with the diner as his first available set. Thus he could sell the set and
get some well-deserved remuniration (1) for the time, effrot, and enjoyment
involved.

Larry, can a nomination to GoB be made by outsiders?

Paul Sinasohn
LUGNET #115

(1) I don't care if it is not spelled correctly, I'm not going to take the time
to look it up.