 Marketplace / Theory / 1978
Re: Franchising Spamcake?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Fri, 23 Mar 2001 23:41:56 GMT

Paul,

I can tell you that outsiders cannot nominate prospective GoB members.  But that
notwithstanding, I can just about bet you that Tom *doesn't* want to sell Spamcake
diner kits-- selling kits is a very time-consuming venture, and I'm sure Tom
doesn't need a huge time drain on his life right now.  He could do way better by
kicking back and taking a healthy cut on shirt sales IMO.

BTW, "remuneration";-)

-John

Paul Sinasohn wrote:

OTOH, since Tom has a new mouth to feed, I would support his membership in the
GoB with the diner as his first available set. Thus he could sell the set and
get some well-deserved remuniration (1) for the time, effrot, and enjoyment
involved.

Larry, can a nomination to GoB be made by outsiders?

Paul Sinasohn
LUGNET #115

(1) I don't care if it is not spelled correctly, I'm not going to take the time
to look it up.