 Marketplace / Theory / 1956
Re: PayPal policy change
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.market.services
Date:
Thu, 15 Mar 2001 17:23:40 GMT

In lugnet.market.theory, Kevin Wilson writes:
You can use Billpoint to let people pay for things other than auctions using
a credit card, but money doesn't accumulate in there like with Paypal.

Can you elaborate on your experiences with Billpoint, Kevin?  I note that
they claim to handle transactions to 40 different countries.  Have you found
any hidden charges to Canada, or do you have any other interesting issues to
raise as regards Billpoint's business?

I am almost always a buyer, but I am sensitive to making things easier for
sellers too.  We all share the common goal of making trading amongst
ourselves as easy as possible.

-- Hop-Frog