 Marketplace / Theory / 1952
Re: PayPal policy change
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.market.services
Date:
Wed, 14 Mar 2001 17:02:11 GMT

Kyle D. Jackson wrote in message ...
2) We can't register Canadian accounts.

Canadian account registration now works, so you can at least register an
account and not use it, just do like you were doing and accumulate it in the
account and use it to pay for other stuff.

Still can't add US-funds-denominated CN accounts though (of course, they are
making mega-$$$ on their exchange rates to CN$ accounts). I also found that
when I removed a bank account from one Paypal acct and tried to put it on my
other one, it said that bank account was attached to another paypal account
(even though I just removed it). Duuhhh.

You can use Billpoint to let people pay for things other than auctions using
a credit card, but money doesn't accumulate in there like with Paypal.

Kevin
Craftsman Lego Kits & Custom models: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com
Brickbay Lego parts store: http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=Kevinw1
eBay Lego auctions: http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/kevinw1/