 Marketplace / Theory / 1948
Re: PayPal policy change
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.market.services
Date:
Tue, 13 Mar 2001 16:59:49 GMT

Kyle D. Jackson wrote in message ...
Okay, what the h...?  I never got this notice.  I went to PayPal
yesterday (once the site was finally running again!) and tried to
accept one of the payments I had waiting approval.  I got a message
that I now have to register a bank account or deny the payments.
Why?!?

Because you can no longer withdraw to Visa or MasterCard, and they don't
want you to be collecting money in your Paypal acct that you can't withdraw.

The really stupid thing is that if you try and add a CN bank account (which
you are supposed to be able to do, and I have on one of my accts) it won't
accept the routing number even if it's correct, so you can't. I now have a
whole string of incoming payments I can't get at.

Kevin
Craftsman Lego Kits & Custom models: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com
Brickbay Lego parts store: http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=Kevinw1
eBay Lego auctions: http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/kevinw1/