 Marketplace / Theory / 1089
Re: Feedback.....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Sat, 26 Feb 2000 05:16:58 GMT

John Robert Blaze Kanehl wrote:

I buy alot off eBay.....I always leave feedback (except for 1 instance I
just realized)

Considering I pay in hour to 3 days, I am suprised at how little feedback is
posted towards me ....

I generally don't solicit it, but I would really like to break the 25
barrier (considering I have had twice as many transactions)

ok rant over....time to build......

The "power users" are the ones with really high feedback levels--I'm not above
25 yet either, don't feel bad (although you're now at 25, you're welcome ;) ).
I think it's much more important to be both above 10 and have all (or almost
all) positive feedback.  I'd say that I get feedback about 1/2 to 2/3 of the
time.

However, I tend to hold back comments until the transaction is done and they've
received items (since I'm usually selling).

best

Lindsay