 Marketplace / Theory / 1093
Re: Feedback.....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Sun, 27 Feb 2000 23:19:34 GMT

John Robert Blaze Kanehl wrote in message ...
I buy alot off eBay.....I always leave feedback (except for 1 instance I
just realized)

Considering I pay in hour to 3 days, I am suprised at how little feedback • is
posted towards me ....

I generally don't solicit it, but I would really like to break the 25
barrier (considering I have had twice as many transactions)

EBay is for the lazy and uninformed. The prices are simply .absurd.