 Marketplace / Theory / 1105
Re: Feedback.....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Tue, 29 Feb 2000 04:51:10 GMT

Frank Filz wrote in message ...

Tony Kilaras wrote in message ...
EBay is for the lazy and uninformed. The prices are simply .absurd.

I totally disagree. I have got some great deals on eBay. I have got a lot • of
parts for much less than AucZilla prices, have got older sets for under • MSRP
on occasion, etc.

I don't think AucZilla prices are so hot either.
I never seem to find older sets for anything close to MSRP, much less
under. I collect Town/Train.

There are very few times when I realize I perhaps overpaid
for something. I also consider my self well informed (unless there is a
secret source of information outside Lugnet).

Of course I don't try and buy Star Wars LEGO sets, or McDonalds Restaurants
or other such stuff on eBay.