 Marketplace / Theory / 1104
Re: hidden Lego product
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Tue, 29 Feb 2000 04:29:31 GMT

In lugnet.market.theory, Ray Sanders writes:
I guess the moral of the story would be: if large amounts of product
suddenly vanish just after christmas, they may be in storage. If I had
had a specific UPC number, she was willing to go look for it. The boxes
are externally coded as to contents.

Hmmm, would the UPC # be a useful addition to the Pause DB?  Does the UPC #
change from market to market (e.g. between U.S. and Germany)?

Cheers,
- jsproat