 Marketplace / Theory / 1083
1082  |  1084
Subject:
Feedback.....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Fri, 25 Feb 2000 21:30:37 GMT

I buy alot off eBay.....I always leave feedback (except for 1 instance I
just realized)

Considering I pay in hour to 3 days, I am suprised at how little feedback is
posted towards me ....

I generally don't solicit it, but I would really like to break the 25
barrier (considering I have had twice as many transactions)

ok rant over....time to build......