 Marketplace / Theory / 1096
Re: Feedback.....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Sun, 27 Feb 2000 23:33:08 GMT

Tony Kilaras wrote in message ...
EBay is for the lazy and uninformed. The prices are simply .absurd.

I totally disagree. I have got some great deals on eBay. I have got a lot of
parts for much less than AucZilla prices, have got older sets for under MSRP
on occasion, etc. There are very few times when I realize I perhaps overpaid
for something. I also consider my self well informed (unless there is a
secret source of information outside Lugnet).

Of course I don't try and buy Star Wars LEGO sets, or McDonalds Restaurants
or other such stuff on eBay.

Frank