 Marketplace / Shopping / *11739 (-100)
  Re: TRU Sale: Buy 2 Get 1 Free for Geoffrey's Birthday!

My wife picked up 2 (of the 2714 variety) in Appleton, WI today, but she didn't know about the free one! Arg. (20 years ago, 27-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

  Re: TRU Sale: Buy 2 Get 1 Free for Geoffrey's Birthday!

(...) Same here in Phoenix. I went to two different TRUs the first one had non of the buckets and the pickings were extremely light sets. The second was not much better, but it had one of the buckets. A lot of Duplos. The second store (for any one (...) (20 years ago, 27-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

  Re: TRU Sale: Buy 2 Get 1 Free for Geoffrey's Birthday!

(...) Yeah, this would be great news for me if any of the stores had had any today. I had heard of this sale earlier, and I set aside today for a major supply run. Somehow, though, between Thursday night and this morning every 4679 within a hundred (...) (20 years ago, 27-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

  TRU Sale: Buy 2 Get 1 Free for Geoffrey's Birthday!

I was just at a TRU in Houston, TX and they have a sale going on for Geoffrey's Birthday! All Lego was buy 2 and get the third for free. It even worked for the new 4679 bucket with the extra 500 pieces! I only wish that I had discovered that before (...) (20 years ago, 26-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Bridgewater Store Now Open

As was first posted on BZPower.com, the Bridgewater, NJ Lego store is now open. (URL) you guys might like to know... (20 years ago, 26-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: TRU Shopping report

(...) I picked up air blazers 4403 for 50% off at a local TRU. The selection of sale items varies dramatically at the 3 or so stores near my house. One has none of the 50% off items, and another has tons! Mark (20 years ago, 26-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  TRU Shopping report

I just got a back from TRU. They have a few of the new sets. They have the following. 65532 for $19.99 This is the new 5 pod set. You get all of the pods, a game board and then something else that is slipping my mind. K8800 for $39.99 They are (...) (20 years ago, 25-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  All Instructions on Sale at Abracadabrick!

Hi everyone, I've just put all the instructions on sale at (URL) my BrickLink store>. Almost all are 50% off! Roy (20 years ago, 23-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Yanick Brick is now open again

Hi to all! After more than 6 months out of the LEGO business, I am proud to annouce that I am back for good. As many of you already know, I was busy building my own house and it tooks longer than I wanted. So, now that I have a little more spare (...) (20 years ago, 23-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  US S@H Specials Sep 22-28, 2004

(URL) 1-800-835-4386 (hit 1 when the recording starts, then hit 1 again when the S@H Specials recording starts, to skip the listings and get to a representative) 4Juniors/Jack Stone/Max Creator 4653 Dump Truck $ 9.99 $ 5.00 Baby/Duplo/Primo/Explore (...) (20 years ago, 22-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.announce.lsahs)

  S @ H Phone Specials Sept 15-21, 2004

1 800 835-4386 4100 Maximum wheels $10 4093 Wild Windup $12.50 7508 Clikits Jewels n Bands $3.50 7517 Clikits Cool Room Decor $5 7518 Clikits Cool Room Catchers $5 3538 GG Snowboard Cross Chase $15 3427 NBA Slam Dunk $4 3420 Soccer Champ. Challenge (...) (20 years ago, 20-Sep-04, to lugnet.announce.lsahs, lugnet.market.shopping)

  US S@H Specials t his week

If someone could get this week's Specials posted on Wed, I'd appreciate it - our house has no power or phone thanks to Ivan, so I'm not online 12+ hours a day like I normally am. Probably 15min/day on a borrowed connection (and yes, I'm getting the (...) (20 years ago, 20-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: More stores announced - NY and NJ

(...) One of the NJ stores is already open - the Rockaway store opened on September 10th. Mark P (URL) (20 years ago, 16-Sep-04, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.loc.us.ny, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

  More stores announced - NY and NJ

LEGO Company's Retail Division Expands throughout New York and New Jersey "LEGO Systems, Inc., the Americas division of one of the world's best-known toy brands, prepares to open three new LEGO(R) brand retail stores in the New York and New Jersey (...) (20 years ago, 16-Sep-04, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.loc.us.ny, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

  Re: Trip Report: PaB at St Jacobs

(...) Naa. It had to fit in my carryon. (...) Yes. That's what I meant when I said Billund, sorry for any confusion. The large one is much larger. (...) I'm with you there, even this bigger one is no fun. A trick I was shown is to cut the sides of (...) (20 years ago, 14-Sep-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Trip Report: PaB at St Jacobs

(...) Man if if that was the price I would have filled every bag they had. Well maybe that's what you did, you're just not telling us. :-) I'm guessing someone made an error in the bag selection because that's a small bag for the by weight pick a (...) (20 years ago, 14-Sep-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Trip Report: PaB at St Jacobs

(...) Bummer. Well, I better not tell you what I actually paid for that bag at Discover Mills, then. (1) I still liked the store though, if only because it's all LEGO but has a different take on how to do an all LEGO store than the corporate vision. (...) (20 years ago, 14-Sep-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Trip Report: PaB at St Jacobs

(...) that bag. It's not even as big as a typical sandwich zip lock bag. I would guess it holds less then a quarter what that bag holds. The interesting thing is the small bag isn't much smaller then the large bag. I know some people have suggested (...) (20 years ago, 14-Sep-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Trip Report: PaB at St Jacobs

Calum: Is the large bag at the St Jacobs store the same size as this one: (URL) is it some different size? The comparision with a large cup is rather striking. This bag is the same size as the 'small' bag at Billund (and at the random brick sales (...) (20 years ago, 14-Sep-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: TRU GreenTag Specials

(...) I found this green-tagged in Appleton, WI: 4408 Creator Animals Is this the first new-colors Creator set to go on clearance anywhere? Other sets green-tagged: 4851 Spiderman Origins 7468 Discovery Saturn V Moon Mission 7413 Passage of Jun-Chi (20 years ago, 12-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Lego Train sets spotted in Historic Rail catalog

I get a catalog from Historic Rail (www.historicrail.com) They are a seller of railroad books, art, and memorabilia. They have in the past featured a small selection of HO scale (and other scale models). I just got their latest catalog and they (...) (20 years ago, 11-Sep-04, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.trains)

  Re: NEW Train Set! 65537 My Own Train Classic Freight Train

"Jeremy Scott" <copyright@cox.net> wrote in message news:I3It23.rtq@lugnet.com... (...) That is really cool. Any idea if it will be available in other colors - like green? Either way, it's an awesome deal. (20 years ago, 8-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: (Update on Windsor and Cookstown) Re was: Pick A Brick now in Canada

(...) I agree. I hope those within driving range will at least drop by at some point to see it and tell the store how interested they are to see the feature added. For those of you who've never been to St. Jacob's this is a great time to make the (...) (20 years ago, 9-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.ca)

  (Update on Windsor and Cookstown) Re was: Pick A Brick now in Canada

(...) Heads up on "Pick a Brick". For those of you that don't know, all three Bricks and Blocks in Ontario (St. Jacobs, Windsor and Cookstown) are owned by the same owner. I have been told (by the Cookstown Store) that the Pick a Brick, in St Jacobs (...) (20 years ago, 8-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: what is LEGO Direct? (was Re: why no pirates in the U.S.?)

Lego Direct was a branch of Lego which did direct-to-consumer marketing. Including overseeing Shop @ Home. While it existed they spearheaded a bunch of interesting things like the Legend reissues, some new bulk packs, a renaissance in trains, and (...) (20 years ago, 8-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  what is LEGO Direct? (was Re: why no pirates in the U.S.?)

(...) Yes, that's what I meant. Thanks for the info. (...) Ah. There's that "Lego Direct" again -- can somebody please tell me what that is? (...) Yeah, did that, read it, read the things linked from it, still have no clue. I know the newsgroup is (...) (20 years ago, 8-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Pick A Brick now in Canada

(...) Scott L. told me they were. I have to check when I get home but the bags are a lot bigger than the grab bag bags I've seen before. Volumetrically the bag, which is much longer than it is wide, when stuffed, resembles a cylinder or lozenge that (...) (20 years ago, 8-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Pick A Brick now in Canada

Replying to several related messages... (...) Are the Discovery Mills ones really filled with as much as a large PAB cup for the price of a small? That size seems to be the same as the grab bags the stores fill with returned pieces. The store policy (...) (20 years ago, 8-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: why no pirates in the U.S.?

(...) It's not generally available yet, if you mean the 4+ Jack Stone pirate range. Classic Pirates went on clearance in 1998 and have been "resting" since then. Some sets were reissued in 2001 at the instigation of Lego Direct, but the last of (...) (20 years ago, 8-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: why no pirates in the U.S.?

(...) Odd...I swore I saw them at K-Mart just last week, in the US. I am almost positive they are available here. LEGO has pretty much ended doing "US-only"/"Europe only" sets outside of promotional sets. (20 years ago, 7-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  why no pirates in the U.S.?

Why is it that a search for "pirate" at Shop At Home brings up a bunch of pirate kits, all marked "Sorry, item is not available in this country"? Is the entire pirate line only sold in Europe, or what (and why)? I hope this is an appropriate forum (...) (20 years ago, 7-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: NEW Train Set! 65537 My Own Train Classic Freight Train

(...) I'll talk to the Independent Toy Dealer (ITD) group about this ASAP. In the meantime, if you have a local retailer that you think would be a good bet for the ITD group to contact, email me the name of the store and any contact info/location (...) (20 years ago, 7-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego, FTX)

  Re: NEW Train Set! 65537 My Own Train Classic Freight Train

(...) If an individual Lego fan wished to introduce products such as these to small toy dealers and hoby shops, how would one go about doing that?? How can someone get in contact with the small retailer program? Rather than just visiting my local (...) (20 years ago, 7-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

  Re: NEW Train Set! 65537 My Own Train Classic Freight Train

(...) This set is basically a bundling of existing SAH exclusive train products, much like the Target specials from last year were. They are targeted towards small toy dealers and hobby shops. These products should be appearing in local small toy (...) (20 years ago, 7-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

  Re: Pick A Brick now in Canada

(...) That's neat - glad to hear they pulled off a PAB selection there. Do they hold you to the policy of not stacking bricks? (URL) there's a lot of wasted space in the bag... Ed (20 years ago, 7-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Is Lego running out of Castle ideas??

(...) Playmobile's and LEGO's themes have often run mysteriously parallel. I remember noticing that both companies were big into pirates at the same time, and the same for wild west. In fact, Fort Legoredo and Fort Eagle had very similar packaging. (...) (20 years ago, 7-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Pick A Brick now in Canada

(...) This is cool. Finally Pick-A-Brick has come to Canada. Now I'm kicking myself for not taking my wife up on the offer to swing by St. Jacob's on the way back from Marineland the previous weekend. D'oh! How much did you pick up? Play well. Tim (...) (20 years ago, 7-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Pick A Brick now in Canada

(...) This look like the same bucket tree used at Discover Mills. The bags there go for I think 6.99 USD and seem to hold about the same, or maybe a trifle more, than a large PAB cup. (20 years ago, 7-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Pick A Brick now in Canada

(...) Those are all the buckets. The tree has 32 of them. Unfortunately, someone walked in front of the one picture I took of it. I was thinking of getting one of everything for the inventory but decided to take pictures instead. The red slopes and (...) (20 years ago, 7-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Pick A Brick now in Canada

(...) Well, that's just my feeling, but it was based on a very quick comparison. I'd be interested to hear from someone who packed one of each, to see whether or not the large bag can hold $4 worth more than the small. (...) I don't think so. :( I (...) (20 years ago, 6-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Pick A Brick now in Canada

Hi Allan, (...) Too bad I have to spent about 3 minutes finding the way, being my first time in Waterloo. Next time I will know to go for the small bags. Thanks. (...) I was there (in a pig tee :-) too around most of the 4pm filling up one large (...) (20 years ago, 6-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Pick A Brick now in Canada

(...) Martin, I'll let doug confirm, but from what I can see in his pictures I think he captured every one of the buckets on the rack. Keep in mind, in some of the buckets they mix together 2 or 3 different shapes/sizes of the same colored element. (...) (20 years ago, 6-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Is Lego running out of Castle ideas??

In lugnet.market.shopping, Larry Lesser wrote: snip (...) I would say they are running out of great castle ideas and making average to sub-par sets. The Siege Tower concept is quite old for LEGO Castle. It was used in 1984 in set 6061 Siege Tower. (...) (20 years ago, 6-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Pick A Brick now in Canada

"Doug Eaton" <doug@ElecBrick.com> wrote in message news:I3MrH0.1pt4@lugnet.com... (...) Blocks (...) a (...) as a (...) This looks just like the system used at the LEGO Outlet in Denver. I had a chance to stop by the Denver Outlet about three weeks (...) (20 years ago, 6-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Pick A Brick now in Canada

(...) Doug, Thank you very much for posting this. I live only about 35 minutes from Bricks and Blocks, so this is very good news. This must be very new for them. I was just there on August 15 and there was no sign of it then. I had spoken with the (...) (20 years ago, 6-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Pick A Brick now in Canada

(...) Hello Doug, Happy to learn that we have a PAB in the great white north. Do you have the list of parts at the store? Is the only choice are the picture you took? It look limited but a start. thanks, Martin (20 years ago, 6-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Pick A Brick now in Canada

While visiting friends in Waterloo this weekend, I stopped by Bricks and Blocks in St. Jacob's Mall and was suprised to find Pick A Brick in Canada and at a store that is not owned by LEGO. (URL) comparison, a large Canadian PAB bag is $9.00 and (...) (20 years ago, 6-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Is Lego running out of Castle ideas??

I recently walked through a TRU and found that someone had placed all of the Lego castle sets on the same shelf with the Playmobile castle sets. First off I informed the nearest store employee who started to move them very quickly. Second I noticed (...) (20 years ago, 6-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 4260429, Box of bricks on Brickset.com

Down in my part of Wisconsin there are 4400 tubs a-plenty even now. Weird, huh? Hope this one is a neat surprise, the 4400 was rated 4+ too, though the abundant tiles and tiny slopes didn't match the rest of the range like Buildings and Animals. (20 years ago, 5-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  NEW Train Set! 65537 My Own Train Classic Freight Train

As seen first on (2 URLs) Click for larger photo. (1) The Ultimate First Train Set: the 65537 My Own Train Classic Freight Train! Here is the ultimate train kit! A very rare official set that you will be hard pressed to find anywhere else! We (...) (20 years ago, 4-Sep-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

  Re: Orient Expedition Sale at S@H

That sale ended, and new stuff is on sale, it changes every 15 or 30 days approx. (20 years ago, 4-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  TRU GreenTag Specials

TRU is running a Green Tag Special, 50 percent off event. I do not know if the event is tied to the news that TRU is splitting the Babies RU and TRU divisions. All green tag items are 50 percent off even if the item was already on clearance. Some (...) (20 years ago, 4-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Orient Expedition Sale at S@H

(...) I'm not seeing this price anymore. Is it gone, or is there a code associated with this sale price? Thanks for the heads-up, Stephen! --Raymond Flournoy ===...=== flournoy@post.harvard.edu "Because, of course, a man with an rflournoy@amikai.com (...) (20 years ago, 4-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: New black X-Pod

(...) Hi Allan, Thanks for noticing. ;) But, be sure, this isn't the last of the image enhancements to the (URL) LEGO Online Shop>... --Jarid Jarid B. Lukin E-Commerce Business Manager LEGO Shop At Home (20 years ago, 2-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

  Re: New black X-Pod

(...) I wouldn't worry about it, we've all done it. :) Not long ago I posted a message here asking about instructions for a really old set that wasn't in the Peeron database. Someone wrote back, "you mean this one, that I found by doing a search on (...) (20 years ago, 2-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

  Re: New black X-Pod

"David "Fuzzy" Gregory" <crazylegoman@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:I3EB32.6L@lugnet.com... (...) know (...) Shop at Home: (URL) Mike Walsh - mike_walsh at mindspring.com (URL) - North Carolina LEGO Train Club (URL) - Carolina Train Builders (...) (20 years ago, 2-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: New black X-Pod

"David "Fuzzy" Gregory" <crazylegoman@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:I3EB32.6L@lugnet.com... (...) This is available now at shop at home (URL) know if it is coming to retail or not though. (20 years ago, 2-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: New black X-Pod

(...) You'll all be happy to know that I've just printed myself out a special Moron of the Day award. I went to the LEGO Shop @ Home site, and there's a Halloween link right there in front of me that goes to a list of sets, including, yep that's (...) (20 years ago, 2-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

  New black X-Pod

I've read that the new black X-pod set #4335: [LEGOSet 4335] is available in the U.S. and Canada as a Halloween promotion. Does anyone know where or how to buy this set? (20 years ago, 2-Sep-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

  US S@H Specials, Sep 01 - 07, 2004

(URL) (hit 1 when the recording starts, then hit 1 again when the S@H Specials recording starts, to skip the listings and get to a representative) 4Juniors/Jack Stone/Max Creator 4653 Dump Truck $ 9.99 $ 5.00 Baby/Duplo/Primo/Explore 3615 Theatre (...) (20 years ago, 1-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.announce.lsahs)

  Loyalty Cards at the Lego Store?

The Woodfield Mall web page mentions: Loyalty Cards 08/25/04 - 09/01/04 Beginning in September, we will have Loyalty cards available. ***...*** Does anybody have any info on these? Are they like the cards this summer ($10 off after spending $100)? (...) (20 years ago, 30-Aug-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.il.chi)

  LEGO sets on Amazon RSS feed

Announcing a new RSS feed on Peeron.com. You can now keep track of which sets are available on Amazon.com. Get updates when prices change, be the first to find new sales! And, as a bonus, any time you buy anything from Amazon through these links, (...) (20 years ago, 29-Aug-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.services, lugnet.announce.peeron) !

  Re: NBA at Toys R Us

(...) snip If anyone wants some of these trading cards, they are readily available at BrickLink. This link will get you to the 48 catalog entries (24 standard and 24 gold foil versions) for the cards. (URL) of the cards appear to be available at (...) (20 years ago, 27-Aug-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.sports)

  Re: NBA at Toys R Us

I'm a little surprised that these didn't do better based on the fact that Lego teamed up with Upper Deck on this venture. They are one of the premier brands in collectable sports cards. (And for those of you that haven't heard of them, their (...) (20 years ago, 27-Aug-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.sports)

  Orient Expedition Sale at S@H

Hey all, Most of the Orient Expedition sets are on sale on S@H. Most importantly the Dragon Fortress (#7419) is half off at $44.99, around $50 with shipping. Thought you all might be interested. Steve (20 years ago, 26-Aug-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: NBA at Toys R Us

(...) Nonsense! There is a use for these. Take the heads off, get some alcohol wipes and wipe those faces off. Now you have some brown and flesh colored 1x1 (minifig head) round bricks. These are useful as architectural embellishments. I've got (...) (20 years ago, 26-Aug-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.sports, FTX)

  Re: NBA at Toys R Us

(...) The NBA fig packs have their (admittedly limited) uses. The kids at Brickfest loved my tree made with basketball arms: (URL) Marc Nelson Jr. (20 years ago, 26-Aug-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.sports, FTX)

  Re: NBA at Toys R Us

(...) TRU in USA is way behind the times on this clearance pricing; they stayed at $2.48 for far too long. As Lar and Ray pointed out, Dollar General in the USA (the store with the yellow signs) has been overstocked on NBA fig packs at $1.00 for (...) (20 years ago, 26-Aug-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.sports)

  Re: NBA at Toys R Us

(...) Fully agree with all these points. Most DG stores have 2 or 3 (out of 8 sets). I know of one store which has 6 different ones. The fig packs are functionally useless unless you are collecting the cards or you want plenty of 'extras' for you (...) (20 years ago, 25-Aug-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.sports)

  Re: NBA at Toys R Us

(...) I agree that 1.49 USD is "giving away" by TRU standards. However many many Dollar General stores in various places I have checked had scads of these 3 fig packs at 1.00 USD. Unfortunately it seemed like often any one store would have a lot of (...) (20 years ago, 25-Aug-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.sports)

  NBA at Toys R Us

Hi all, Toys R Us is pretty much giving away the NBA 3 fig packs at $1.49 each. I saw this at two different stores and bought up several so I can diversify my minifig populations. KB also seems to be trying to clean out the basketball sets--several (...) (20 years ago, 25-Aug-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.sports)

  US S@H Specials, Aug 25 - 31, 2004

(URL) (hit 1 when the recording starts, then hit 1 again when the S@H Specials recording starts, to skip the listings and get to a representative) 4Juniors/Jack Stone/Max Creator 4654 Tanker Truck $14.99 $ 7.50 4652 Tow Truck $ 9.99 $ 5.00 (...) (20 years ago, 25-Aug-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.announce.lsahs)

  New retail Announced for California

Courtesy of Google News Alerts: (URL) LEGO Systems, Inc., the Americas division of one of the world's best-known toy brands, prepares to open three new LEGO(R) brand retail stores in the San Francisco Bay Area. The growth will bring the total number (...) (20 years ago, 24-Aug-04, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.loc.us.ca, lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

  Re: Need 2500 1x4 black

(...) There are 940 @.054 available in my shop with free shipping: (URL) are 733 @.07 available in this shop, also with free shipping: (URL) the full 2500 your looking for, but a good start. Julie (20 years ago, 22-Aug-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Surprise finds at Fairview Mall

(...) Andrew, is it the one near Waterloo? My brother is moving in to U of Waterloo in two weeks and it's only minutes away so that's my chance for some serious shopping! (...) I picked up two of those $5 cloud cars at Zellers. Can't resist a sweet (...) (20 years ago, 22-Aug-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor, FTX)

  suspended Bricklink shops

Hey all, Over the past few days and possibly weeks the Bricklink administration has been suspending stores for seemingly minor violations with the TOS of the Bricklink site. So far Larry p. has been suspended and now completely removed from the (...) (20 years ago, 22-Aug-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.services) !!

  Re: Surprise finds at Fairview Mall

I was in the Bricks and Blocks outlet in St. Jacobs last week and they had some of these sets in stock as well. The metroliner was $120 and I think the C3P0/R2 combo was $40. They are also had a number of the "my own train" cars as well the caboose (...) (20 years ago, 22-Aug-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor, FTX)

  Need 2500 1x4 black

I am in need of at least 2500 1x4 black bricks Tommy Armstrong www.brickengraver.com (20 years ago, 22-Aug-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Surprise finds at Fairview Mall

I found the these at Toys Toys Toys today at Fairview Mall (Don Mills/Sheppard, Toronto): [LEGOSet 10001] $200 [LEGOSet 10026] $70 [LEGOSet 10018] something like $170 [LEGOSet 65081] $70 I have never saw any of these in person before except 10018. I (...) (20 years ago, 22-Aug-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor, FTX)

  Re: Lots of Bulk Packs on SALE at S@H (USA & Canada)

And be careful using that link some items JUMP IN PRICE vs the normal 'web specials'. K1376 went from around 24-25 CAD to 37 CAD, not so nice!!!! (20 years ago, 22-Aug-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Lots of Bulk Packs on SALE at S@H (USA & Canada)

(...) I received my email on August 12th. (...) Looking at the email address they used, I'm guessing this is something sent to folks who have ordered from Shop At Home, but I can't say 100%. (...) You mean... what you 'need', right? :) You can never (...) (20 years ago, 21-Aug-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  RE: Lots of Bulk Packs on SALE at S@H (USA & Canada)

Hi! Thanks for posting...when were people in Canada informed about this? Is there a special mail list that I should be subscribing to? Time to decide what I need/want... Bob -----Original Message----- From: news-gateway@lugnet.com (...) (20 years ago, 21-Aug-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Lots of Bulk Packs on SALE at S@H (USA & Canada)

(...) Okay, I have the link now (thanx Allan!), for anyone in Canada having trouble accessing the sale: (URL) #203, Ontario, Canada (20 years ago, 21-Aug-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Lots of Bulk Packs on SALE at S@H (USA & Canada)

(...) Does anyone from Canada still have the email they received with the link to this sale? If so, please post it, I pulled a Homer and shift-deleted mine. But when I received it and followed the link directly from that email, I got to see all of (...) (20 years ago, 21-Aug-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Bulk Packs in New Colors Yet? - BROWN

(...) I took advantage of the big sale as well and recently ordered a number of gray and dark gray brick bulk packs (the 50 count 2x4 packs and the 100 count 2x2 packs)...all were of the old colors. Jonathan (20 years ago, 20-Aug-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.color)

  Re: Bulk Packs in New Colors Yet? - BROWN

(...) I just today received a bunch of bulk brown packs (3754, 10046, 3753, 3752, 3755 & 3756) from LEGO that I ordered as part of The Big Sale that's going on. I'm happy to report that they are the old brown color not the new. I wasn't sure so I (...) (20 years ago, 19-Aug-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.color)

  Engraved and Designer Bricks

I would just like to say that I have created a new website www.brickengraver.com for contact information and eventually ordering of custom engraved and "designer bricks". As of today the only link that works is my new email address, but I will be (...) (20 years ago, 18-Aug-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Shop at home

(...) They only had a few of the above tub, now they are gone. (...) (20 years ago, 18-Aug-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Shop at home

3033 10 6579 2.5 3567 3 8561 4 8586 2 3698 3.5 3585 25 4705 10 6737 6.5 8353 10 3401 3 8451 10 7411 5 4585 5 7512 7.5 (20 years ago, 18-Aug-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  toy sale at ShopKo too

Thru August 28, Shopko has all toys (excluding clearance, I believe) for 25% off. There is also a coupon in their latest flyer (you can also print it off from their website) for an additional 10% off any one toy. I picked up a 4504 MF for only (...) (20 years ago, 17-Aug-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Clearance sale at ShopKo - including blue tubs (4107) at half off

For those of you in WI, IL and whereever else ShopKo's are these days, it's worth checking them out as they're clearancing a lot of sets at the moment. In particular, they have 4107 blue tubs $9.17 (less than 1c per brick!) They had many more sets (...) (20 years ago, 15-Aug-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  RE: Lots of Bulk Packs on SALE at S@H (USA & Canada)

Hi, I can see the items come up for the USA...but when I change the country to Canada the discounts disappear. Too bad... Bob -----Original Message----- From: news-gateway@lugnet.com [mailto:news-gateway...net.com]On Behalf Of Ray Silva Sent: (...) (20 years ago, 14-Aug-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Lots of Bulk Packs on SALE at S@H (USA & Canada)

Try using this link to see the sale items that are part of the Lego S@H Back to School Sale: (URL) hurry, the announcement I received about this sale states: Sale prices valid through 8/22/04 at 11:59pm. Quantities may be limited. Sale only valid in (...) (20 years ago, 14-Aug-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Lots of Bulk Packs on sale at S@H

(...) Hmm... They're gone now, but I can confirm that they were there earlier (for the USA). Mark (20 years ago, 14-Aug-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Lots of Bulk Packs on sale at S@H

(...) If you look at on the first page(of the US shop at home), 1376 Spiderman Action Studio is 19.99, while if you look on page 3, K1376, which includes 1376 and some extra parts is actually cheaper, $18.49. I just thought this was rather strange (...) (20 years ago, 14-Aug-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Lots of Bulk Packs on sale at S@H

Roy - I don't see any bulk packs on sale - am I missing something? (I am looking at S@H in USA.) (20 years ago, 14-Aug-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Lots of Bulk Packs on sale at S@H

Hi all, A good variety of bulk packs are on sale 30%-50% off at S@H Online. See (URL) (20 years ago, 13-Aug-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  TRU Annoucement

Did anyone else see this or is it old news? (URL) (20 years ago, 13-Aug-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Target online discount

Just got an email from Target.com. 10% coupon for all online purchases. Enter in code TCSAVEAUGTEN when you check out. Not a lot, but a little bit here and there is a great thing. Larry (20 years ago, 10-Aug-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Tyson's Corner Lego Outlet?

Has the Tyson's Corner Lego Outlet opened yet? The Tyson's Corner Center website doenst work beyond the main page, and the Lego shop page makes no mention of it. Greg (20 years ago, 8-Aug-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact