 Marketplace / Shopping / 11656
Re: Lots of Bulk Packs on SALE at S@H (USA & Canada)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Sat, 21 Aug 2004 13:53:35 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Robert Horvath wrote:
I can see the items come up for the USA...but when I change the country to
Canada the discounts disappear.

Does anyone from Canada still have the email they received with the
link to this sale?  If so, please post it, I pulled a Homer and
shift-deleted mine.  But when I received it and followed the link
directly from that email, I got to see all of these 50%-off items
for Canada.  But now I'm having the same problem as Bob here,
that I can only see the sale items if I select USA for the country.
The sale is supposed to run until tomorrow...  I think there's just
some mess-up on the Canada inventory that it's not showing the sale
items unless you have the exact link they sent in the email.

KDJ

LUGNETer #203, Ontario, Canada