 Marketplace / Shopping / 11655
Re: Bulk Packs in New Colors Yet? - BROWN
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.color
Date:
Fri, 20 Aug 2004 12:38:40 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Greg Perry wrote:
In lugnet.lego, Thomas Garrison wrote:
I'm particularly curious about whether 3751,
3753, and 3754 have switched over to RedBrown.

I just today received a bunch of bulk brown packs (3754, 10046, 3753, 3752, 3755
& 3756) from LEGO that I ordered as part of The Big Sale that's going on.  I'm
happy to report that they are the old brown color not the new.  I wasn't sure so
I just ordered a bunch and hoped for the best.  Since I know now for sure I'll
probably be going back for another load prior to the sale's end on 8/22/04.

I've already decided that the MOC I want to build for next year's BrickFest will
primarily feature brown.

I took advantage of the big sale as well and recently ordered a number of gray
and dark gray brick bulk packs (the 50 count 2x4 packs and the 100 count 2x2
packs)...all were of the old colors.

Jonathan