 Marketplace / Shopping / 11686
Re: New black X-Pod
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 2 Sep 2004 17:10:43 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Allan Bedford wrote:
   In lugnet.market.shopping, David Gregory wrote:
   In lugnet.general, David Gregory wrote:
   I’ve read that the new black X-pod set #4335:
I went to the LEGO Shop @ Home site, and there’s a Halloween link right there in front of me that goes to a list of sets, including, yep that’s right; the new black X-Pod set. Looks like it’s the same price as the other X-Pod sets too.

And, did you notice what you get when you click on the picture? A much larger product image than before! Goes along with what Jarid Lukin said to look out for in this post:

http://news.lugnet.com/dear-lego/?n=4891

Regards, Allan B.

Hi Allan,
Thanks for noticing. ;)
But, be sure, this isn’t the last of the image enhancements to the
LEGO Online Shop...
--Jarid

Jarid B. Lukin
E-Commerce Business Manager