 Marketplace / Shopping / 11682
Re: New black X-Pod
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 2 Sep 2004 04:09:24 GMT

In lugnet.general, David Gregory wrote:
   I’ve read that the new black X-pod set #4335:

    4335 Black Robot Pod
50 elements, 0 figures, US$3.50, 2004
LEGO > SYSTEM > Designer > X-Pods

is available in the U.S. and Canada as a Halloween promotion. Does anyone know where or how to buy this set?

You’ll all be happy to know that I’ve just printed myself out a special Moron of the Day award. I went to the LEGO Shop @ Home site, and there’s a Halloween link right there in front of me that goes to a list of sets, including, yep that’s right; the new black X-Pod set. Looks like it’s the same price as the other X-Pod sets too.