 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1801
Re: Revised Jamabalaya Space Box list and other info
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Wed, 26 Feb 2003 20:18:23 GMT

"Keith Goldman" <legomankeith@aol.com> wrote in message
I'd really like to get in on this action, if its not too late.

legomankeith@aol.com

Thanks,
Keith Goldman

We're keeping this to a small list of about 10 people, so it's closed until
next time.  But I will be launching another box when I get this one back,
and you're more than welcome to join that.

Hope that helps!

[ j o n ]
--
http://zemi.net