 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1764
1763  |  1765
Subject:
Revised Jamabalaya Space Box list and other info
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 24 Oct 2002 16:07:11 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

*SHIPPED* 1. Me (Tulsa, OK)
2. Jeremy Sproat (Fort Worth, Texas)
3. Chris Giddens  (Rome, Georgia)
4. John Henry Kruer (Northeast Florida)
5. Jonathon Mizner (Florida)
6. Nicole Drumm (Upstate New York)
7. Gil Shaw (Toronto, Ontario CA)
8. Jason Spears  (St. Joseph, Michigan)
9. Tony Alexander (Nebraska)
10. Mark Sandlin (Seattle, WA)
11. Mark Neuman (Seattle, WA)
12. Markham Carroll (California) Still not sure if he's in or not.

13. Back to me.

I'd rather not make this list any longer if we can help it.  It seems really
long lists were one of the downfalls of earlier Jambalaya boxes.  If you
have been left out remember that if this works out we'll do another one --
try to jump on board then.

I filled up a big ziploc bag and crammed it in a 6x6 cube box.  My shipping
to Sproat was $3.95.

-Things to remember.  When the box is on it's way to you contact the next
person in line and get their address.

-Used parts are fine but please only put in clean parts.  Also try to keep
hair (human, pet) and dirt out of the box.

-Keep basic bricks out of the box.  Keep it as focused on Space as possible.

-Throw in some tiny MOCs if you want. I did. :-)

-Aside from using the 1 to 1 ratio for taking and replacing parts, if you
take a really cool part out please put something of equal coolness back in.
:-)

-If the box itself is disintegrating when you get it please repair or
replace it.  Otherwise feel free to keep using the same one.

Have fun!

-Jon