 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1786
Re: Revised Jamabalaya Space Box list and other info
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Fri, 27 Dec 2002 18:50:50 GMT

"Chris Giddens" <cgidd1@aol.com> wrote in message news:H59tDt.LMp@lugnet.com...
<snipped list>
Ok, both boxes are combined moving on to John.  Cost of 2 day Priority with
confirmation was 6 or 7 bucks.  Not that bad.  I snagged a few hinges,
computer tiles and various bits.  Added a nice flavoring of classic space.
There is a Duplo Egg with the mini MOCs in it. Just to keep em from mixing
and losing parts.  I added:
a version of speed spy bot

Sorry to tell you it was demolished when it got to me:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/drumm-family/s-jam-2002/mvc-814s.jpg

and a Schmirk

It's found a new home with us. Cute little bugger.

Dang that is fun, let's do another.

I agree Chris.
--
Thanx~