 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1790
Re: Revised Jamabalaya Space Box list and other info
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Thu, 2 Jan 2003 17:49:02 GMT

  It shipped yesterday (or, rather, the 21th, my sleep cycle is very messed
up).  Hopefully this time it will get through.  The guy working at the post
office desk theorized that the reason for it not going through the first
time was "lines in the printed address".  Hopefully it will make it this
time.  I apologize for the delay in getting it back out, with any luck it
should be on to Nicole very soon.

I've had this since the 27th. Shipping out to Canada today.
Cost was a whopping 18 dollars!
I was told at the post office I HAD to rebox. So I did.
I cut apart the decorative bits from the old box and put them in the new.
After butchering pictures:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/drumm-family/s-jam-2002/mvc-855s.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/drumm-family/s-jam-2002/mvc-856s.jpg
This is the old inside top:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/drumm-family/s-jam-2002/mvc-857s.jpg
compare to:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/drumm-family/s-jam-2002/mvc-795s.jpg
which was just some cardboard insert I removed and cut down.
I put this container in:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/drumm-family/s-jam-2002/mvc-833s.jpg
to hold the mini-figs and accessories. I want this container back _sometime_ ,
not right away mind you, but "whenever". Preferably when the next space box
gets going. HINT, HINT, WINK, WINK, NUDGE, NUDGE.
Thanks boys for including me in on this.

I took out:
*all the bionicle and slizer parts
*rock raiders canopy and drill
*panels from droid exccape
*droid fighter 2x 10 sl9opes
*spears xbows and some castley things
*computer printed slopes
*explorien wing
*windscreens
*LOM tile
*various pylons and panels
*flex tubes from a super destryer droid
*odd bricks i cant name
*othwer odds and ends

I put in:
*color traded some parts; ie took 1 stud trans red plate and put in a 1
stud blue plate
*space huttle wing plate
*2x4 technic brick, 2 now in there
*2x3 tile with clips
*space tiles
*pylon from tie fiigther
* v wing fighter wing pair
*car trailer base
*1/4 dome trans grren things from mediator
*magnets and a rock
*mini battle droid and martian parts
*LOM claw
* 90 degree bend plates from mediator
*flex arm parts
*insectoid crystals

Excuse my lack of official naming, I don't know them all and was
running short of time to research them.

Bit of a note, everyone here will be gone after 5pm and won't be back
until late Saturday. We have an out of town funeral to go to for some
old friends of Ken's who were killed by a drunk driver.
--
Thanx~
Nicole Drumm MS