 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1787
Re: Revised Jamabalaya Space Box list and other info
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Fri, 27 Dec 2002 18:50:27 GMT

"Jon Palmer" <jon@zemi.net> wrote in message news:H4Hu2H.8on@lugnet.com...
<snipped list>

Well as I'm the half way mark I thought I'd give some progress as to the box's
condition.
It got to me like this:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/drumm-family/s-jam-2002/mvc-789s.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/drumm-family/s-jam-2002/mvc-792s.jpg
It felt heavy for it's size. Always a good sign.

-Things to remember.  When the box is on it's way to you contact the next
person in line and get their address.

-Used parts are fine but please only put in clean parts.  Also try to keep
hair (human, pet) and dirt out of the box.

A very minor amount of cat hair was in it when I got it. I cleaned it out.

-Keep basic bricks out of the box.  Keep it as focused on Space as possible.

There was some basic bricks, slopes and plates. I kept them in.

-Throw in some tiny MOCs if you want. I did. :-)

Well they didn't make it to me. Not in one piece:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/drumm-family/s-jam-2002/mvc-814s.jpg
The ones I can decipher as MOC's will be put back in the egg along with r2
and 3po. The rest will be torn apart.

-Aside from using the 1 to 1 ratio for taking and replacing parts, if you
take a really cool part out please put something of equal coolness back in.
:-)

-If the box itself is disintegrating when you get it please repair or
replace it.  Otherwise feel free to keep using the same one.

Inside of box looked like this:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/drumm-family/s-jam-2002/mvc-809s.jpg
and this:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/drumm-family/s-jam-2002/mvc-810s.jpg
So I had it duct taped:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/drumm-family/s-jam-2002/mvc-811s.jpg
That's all for this post. Look for the others.

--
Thanx~
Nicole Drumm MS