 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1771
Re: Revised Jamabalaya Space Box list and other info
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Tue, 5 Nov 2002 14:51:15 GMT

In lugnet.market.jambalaya, Thomas Dickson writes:
Is it possible for me to get in on this? I'm in Necedah, WI.

There has been trouble with box completion in the past.

I believe (speaking as an observer, I have stopped participating in
jambalaya boxes) that this list was limited to ensure likely completion.
Perhaps if this one goes well, you might be able to participate in a
subsequent round, or perhaps another box might be launched by others who
also wanted to participate.

Hope that helps.

++Lar (who sent out the very first boxes, using stuff Todd Lehman donated,
long long ago)