 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1783
Re: Revised Jamabalaya Space Box list and other info
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Mon, 23 Dec 2002 06:32:54 GMT

In lugnet.market.jambalaya, Nicole Drumm writes:
"Jon Palmer" <jon@zemi.net> wrote in message news:H6ysMJ.2A4@lugnet.com...
"Nicole Drumm" <kdrumm1@stny.rr.com> wrote in message

Just wanted to let you all know it's the 11th and the mail has been here • today.
No box :( If it gets here too late in the month there's going to be an • even
longer
delay in me getting it out to who's next.

Thanks for the update Nicole.  Let us know when you get it.  Also let us
know how big it is now. Considering that this is going to Canada next, if
it's too big you should skim some off the top to save on shipping.

Jonathon Mizner contacted me yesterday to let me know it ended up back at his
place.
Something about could not find recipient. Sigh. My mail-lady is a few stamps
short of a
book. :) So I don't know how late it's going to be now. From what I've read in
this group
shipping delays kill the jambalaya idea. What I'll try and do is look it over
the day it gets
here and send it out the next day. Again if its not too late in the month. Can
you say
Christmas shipping delays? I knew you could. Thanks for including us in this.

--
Thanx~
Nicole Drumm MS

  It shipped yesterday (or, rather, the 21th, my sleep cycle is very messed
up).  Hopefully this time it will get through.  The guy working at the post
office desk theorized that the reason for it not going through the first
time was "lines in the printed address".  Hopefully it will make it this
time.  I apologize for the delay in getting it back out, with any luck it
should be on to Nicole very soon.