 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1773
Re: Revised Jamabalaya Space Box list and other info
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Fri, 8 Nov 2002 18:44:17 GMT

*SHIPPED* 1. Jon Palmer (Tulsa, OK)
*SHIPPED* 2. Jeremy Sproat (Fort Worth, Texas)
*SHIPPED* 3. Chris Giddens  (Rome, Georgia)
4. John Henry Kruer (Northeast Florida)
5. Jonathon Mizner (Florida)
6. Nicole Drumm (Upstate New York)
7. Gil Shaw (Toronto, Ontario CA)
8. Jason Spears  (St. Joseph, Michigan)
9. Tony Alexander (Nebraska)
10. Mark Sandlin (Seattle, WA)
11. Mark Neuman (Seattle, WA)
12. Markham Carroll (California) Still not sure if he's in or not.
13. Back to Jon Palmer (Tulsa, OK)

Ok, both boxes are combined moving on to John.  Cost of 2 day Priority with
confirmation was 6 or 7 bucks.  Not that bad.  I snagged a few hinges,
computer tiles and various bits.  Added a nice flavoring of classic space.
There is a Duplo Egg with the mini MOCs in it. Just to keep em from mixing
and losing parts.  I added:
a version of speed spy bot
and a Schmirk

Dang that is fun, let's do another.