 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1789
Re: Revised Jamabalaya Space Box list and other info
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Sun, 29 Dec 2002 00:36:10 GMT

In lugnet.market.jambalaya, Nicole Drumm writes:
<snip>

Well they didn't make it to me. Not in one piece:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/drumm-family/s-jam-2002/mvc-814s.jpg
The ones I can decipher as MOC's will be put back in the egg along with r2
and 3po. The rest will be torn apart.

http://www.ozbricks.net/kruertech/Jambalaya.jpg
The ones circled in red are (I think) are part of a little laser station
thingie I made.  The parts circled in green are part of this:
http://www.sproat.us/jeremy/lego/roboschool/students-grade-06.jpg

Hope that helps!

-JHK