 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1781
Re: Revised Jamabalaya Space Box list and other info
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Wed, 11 Dec 2002 17:01:13 GMT

"Nicole Drumm" <kdrumm1@stny.rr.com> wrote in message

Just wanted to let you all know it's the 11th and the mail has been here • today.
No box :( If it gets here too late in the month there's going to be an • even
longer
delay in me getting it out to who's next.

Thanks for the update Nicole.  Let us know when you get it.  Also let us
know how big it is now. Considering that this is going to Canada next, if
it's too big you should skim some off the top to save on shipping.

_ j o n