 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1765
Re: Revised Jamabalaya Space Box list and other info
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Thu, 24 Oct 2002 23:08:19 GMT

In lugnet.market.jambalaya, Jon Palmer writes:
*SHIPPED* 1. Me (Tulsa, OK)
2. Jeremy Sproat (Fort Worth, Texas)
3. Chris Giddens  (Rome, Georgia)
4. John Henry Kruer (Northeast Florida)
5. Jonathon Mizner (Florida)
6. Nicole Drumm (Upstate New York)
7. Gil Shaw (Toronto, Ontario CA)
8. Jason Spears  (St. Joseph, Michigan)
9. Tony Alexander (Nebraska)
10. Mark Sandlin (Seattle, WA)
11. Mark Neuman (Seattle, WA)
12. Markham Carroll (California) Still not sure if he's in or not.

13. Back to me.

I'd rather not make this list any longer if we can help it.  It seems really
long lists were one of the downfalls of earlier Jambalaya boxes.  If you
have been left out remember that if this works out we'll do another one --
try to jump on board then.

I filled up a big ziploc bag and crammed it in a 6x6 cube box.  My shipping
to Sproat was $3.95.

Have fun!

-Jon

Thanks for adding me to the list!  Any idea how long the completed circuit
will take?