 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1780
Re: Revised Jamabalaya Space Box list and other info
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Wed, 11 Dec 2002 16:42:58 GMT

I thought the idea behind this one was that it was supposed to go whipping
along at fairly high speed? 10 day transition times don't seem all that high
speed to me. You even posted, back in the beginning, asking how long a
complete circuit would take...

In my view one of the principal reasons that previous boxes foundered was
long transition times and a corresponding lack of interest. Once one person
takes a long time to transition, it means the next person doesn't feel as
much urgency.

Good luck with the box in any case.

  It's already been shipped.  Shipping came to 12.50 or so with $60
insurance (delivery confirmation included).

Just wanted to let you all know it's the 11th and the mail has been here today.
No box :( If it gets here too late in the month there's going to be an even
longer
delay in me getting it out to who's next.

--
Thanx~
Nicole Drumm MS