 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1772
Re: Revised Jamabalaya Space Box list and other info
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Tue, 5 Nov 2002 16:05:39 GMT

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.market.jambalaya, Thomas Dickson writes:
Is it possible for me to get in on this? I'm in Necedah, WI.

There has been trouble with box completion in the past.

I believe (speaking as an observer, I have stopped participating in
jambalaya boxes) that this list was limited to ensure likely completion.
Perhaps if this one goes well, you might be able to participate in a
subsequent round, or perhaps another box might be launched by others who
also wanted to participate.

Hope that helps.

++Lar (who sent out the very first boxes, using stuff Todd Lehman donated,
long long ago)

Hopefully this Jambalaya will work better than the first round.  As Larry
mentioned, Todd donated some stuff that Larry divied into three boxes and
off they went.  I think I was the first to receive them from Larry and
passed it along to the next person on the list.  Unfortunately it wasn't
long before they went missing or were so full of Free Style wheels (which
were very plentiful at the time) that they were virtually useless.

Keeping the list public and short will ensure some level of accountability
and likely ensure better success than the original Jambalya boxes had.  Good
luck.

Mike

Mike Walsh - mike_walsh at mindspring.com