 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12163
Re: Ran Talbott
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 23 Aug 2001 22:14:13 GMT

I have had A Brickbay order from Ran

I also had no emails from Ran.. but he sent payment on time and i have
shipped the goods to him... Just waiting for a confirmation that its been
delivered

--
Mike Edwards
Lugnet Member #151

Brickbay shop - Edwards Parts
http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?u=Bionicle

"James Brown" <galliard@shades-of-night.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Scott Sanburn writes:
To All,

I know this thread is many moons old, but did anyone hear from Ran • Talbott
lately? I still have an order from him, and I would like to finish the
transaction (This is from TSSC no less). I found it packing yet again for
another move. But at least I finally get my LEGO basement, ah, I mean
basement. : )

Feel free to e-mail me in private at ssanburn@indalex.com or
ssanburn@skyenet.net if you know anything.

I had an order via Brickbay from him recently; processed normally and
received payment, but as I've come to expect with his orders, zero
communication.

James